Real Time Water Level Controller
This controller is a real time based timer used for switching the motor pumps for the set time along with water overflow preventor. It has 25 ON & OFF programmable time slots where the motor pump can be controlled for the set time. In addition to that, it will also switch OFF the motor when the tank is full (or sump empty in case of Sump Users) within the programmed slot. This device has a password protected access facilitating the users to avoid unauthorised handling. It is so unique that if power fails and resumes, the motor pump continues running within the programmed slot, but will skip to the next programmed slot once switched OFF when tank is full. Magnetic float sensors are used for Tank & Sump water Levels.
Above all, the controller device has an advanced SMPS circuit to support wide input power supply of AC 230 / AC 440.
- Power ON/OFF switch: This switch is provided at the bottom of the device to switch ON or switch OFF the controller unit.There is a power ON delay of 6 seconds.
- Fuse: Auto cut off in event of any excessive current.
- Alpha numerical 2x16 LCD display:
- Home Screen: It will display the current date and day on the first line. It shows the current time and status on the second line.
- Status in the LCD: It includes Auto / Manual, Motor ON / OFF, Tank Full / Low, Sump OK / Low.
- Set Date / Time: It helps to set the current date, month, year, hours, minutes and day.
- Set ON & OFF time: It helps to set the ON & OFF time slots.
- Mode: It helps to select the AUTO / MANUAL operation. In AUTO mode, the timer works based on the set time. In MANUAL mode, NEXT and UP keys are used for switching ON /OFF operation.
- Change Password: It helps to change / update the current password.
- SET key: It is used for entering the menu and to save the settings.
- NEXT key: It is used for moving to the NEXT options like Menu, Successive Locations.
- UP key: Used to set the values in date, time, password.
Salient Features :
- 25 times switch ON & OFF programmable slots.
- Time based ON and auto OFF once tank is full / OFF time is reached / sump empty.
- Auto/Manual mode options
- Password Protected Access.
- Alpha numerical 2x16 LCD display is provided.
- 3 input keys for easy programming.
- Supports Wide input power supply AC 230 / 440 V.
- Long Life
- Easy to install
- Suitable for Any Type of AC motor (Single/Three phase motor - Monoblock, Jet Pump, Submersible,etc.)
- It supports only Magnetic float sensor.
- No Electric Shock
- Advanced Embedded Technology
- 12 Months Warranty
- Digital Real Time Water Level Controller is of much use in areas where people get their municipal water at a particular time. It saves electricity, saves power and protects motor from dry run.
- Suitable for people who want their motor pump to get switched ON at the desired time.
- Also prevents overflow of the overhead tank.