With the advent of app-based, wireless network through smart phone and tablet, the popularity of home automation had increased greatly in recent years. RMG automation introduces a Wireless Remote Control System with much higher affordability and simplicity that can control appliances such as light, fan, television, music system and other electric appliances at your home. This device yields convenience, energy efficiency and safety. It is a 6 device control for 4 electrical appliances and 2 Fan. On installing the Android App and with the help of bluetooth communication between the controller and the Smart Device(Phone/Tablet), this control can be effected. Also it can be controlled by RMG IR remote.
- Step 1: Install the Android App in Smart Phone.
- Step 2: Connect RMG wireless remote controller as per the wiring diagram.
- Step 3: Open the App and make a Bluetooth Connectivity with Smart Device(Phone/Tablet) and the controller.
- Step 4: All the 6 devices can be both controlled from Smart Device(Phone/Tablet) and IR remote as well.
- Step 5: The ON/OFF status of the electrical appliance can be seen in your Smart Device(Phone/Tablet) even when IR remote is being operated.
- Step 6: For fan regulation - 9 speed regulation can be made from both IR remote and from the Smart phone. The App displays a digit indicator for fan regulation.
- Input Power : AC 230V
- Relay output (Load) : AC 250V / 7A
- Saves time, money, energy.
- Built in memory remembers last state of appliances
- No need to change existing wiring
- No need for two way wiring
- Operate through IR remote control, Android Device as well as from main unit manually
- Easy to operate.
- Easy to install.
- Spark less switching.
- Shock proof.
- Makes life easy.
- 12 months warranty.
- Useful for people who require much comfort and convenience.
- It facilitates the elderly and disabled individuals with much ease.
- Can be used at our homes particularly halls, bedrooms, kitchen, apartments, hosptials, conference halls, restaurants, auditoriums.
- No need of searching a misplaced remote.