With the advent of app-based, wireless network through smart phone and tablet, the popularity of home automation had increased greatly in recent years. RMG automation introduces a Wireless Remote Control System with much higher affordability and simplicity that can control appliances such as light, fan, television, music system and other electric appliances at your home. This device yields convenience, energy efficiency and safety. It is a 11 device control. On installing the Android App and with the help of bluetooth communication between the controller and the Smart Device(Phone/Tablet), this control can be effected. Also it can be controlled by RMG IR remote.
- Step 1: Install the Android App in Smart Phone
- Step 2: Connect RMG wireless remote controller as per the wiring diagram.
- Step 3: Open the App and make a Bluetooth Connectivity with Smart Device(Phone/Tablet) and the controller.
- Step 4: All the 11 devices can be both controlled from Smart Device(Phone/Tablet) and IR remote as well.
- Step 5: The ON/OFF status of the electrical appliance can be seen in your Smart Device(Phone/Tablet) even when IR remote is being operated.
- Step 6: For fan regulation - 9 speed regulation can be made from both IR remote and from the Smart phone. The App displays a digit indicator for fan regulation.
- Input Power : AC 90V to 250V
- Relay output (Load) : AC 250V / 7A
- Saves time, money, energy.
- Easy to operate.
- Easy to install.
- Spark less switching.
- Shock proof.
- Makes life easy.
- 12 months warranty.
Electrical appliances that can be connected to 9 channel output:
- Lights and bulbs – LED lights and LED bulbs, Incandescent bulbs, CFL bulbs, Halogen bulbs, HPS (High Pressure Sodium) and LPS (Low Pressure Sodium) bulbs, LED street lamps and any lighting source below 1000 watts
- Fan – Only for ON and OFF (For regulation, connect it to 2 channel output)
- Music system
- Domestic water pump motors upto 1HP
Electrical appliances that can be connected to 2 channel output:
- Dimmers, night lamps
- Fan for regulation
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Give maximum load capacity of not more than 1000 watts for each points – In 9 channel.
- The input line to controller and the output that is connected to the appliances must be in same phase lines.
- Don’t connect AC (Air conditioner), exhaust fans, refrigerator, washing machine and induction stove, kettles etc. that consumes above 1000 watts.
- Useful for people who require much comfort and convenience.
- It facilitates the elderly and disabled individuals with much ease.
- Can be used at our homes particularly halls, bedrooms, kitchen, apartments, hosptials, conference halls, restaurants, auditoriums.
- No need of searching a misplaced remote.